1. After a tough day at work, there is nothing better than coming home to a wagging tail and slobbery kisses. No matter what you look like, or what mistakes you've made that day, your dog is always happy to see you, even if you were only gone for 5 minutes.
2. Good morning kisses make it much easier to get up. The added bonus is that your pet doesn’t care if you have morning breath because their breath is probably worse than yours!
3. Snuggle time! There is no better snuggler than a soft warm dog.
4. Early morning walks with your furry pal when the sun is rising, the day is new, and it’s just you two!
5. Evening walks as the sun is setting, you take to the road with Fido, clear your head, and relish an easy way to get some quality exercise and bonding time with your buddy.
6. Dogs are like children that never grow up. Though your kids will mature and move out of the house, your pets never will. They will always need and depend on you and it is truly a wonderful feeling, to be needed.
10. It is amazing how consistently cute and irresistible dogs are without even trying. It is impossible not to smile or feel your heart melt when you look at that special furball!
What are you most thankful for about the pets in your life?